Life or die 8:25 PM

I find myself looking into the eyes of a person…

But where am I? I feel the hard ground beneath me. I turn my head to the side and feel this throbbing pain that’s goes threw my body. I look back to the person above me. He has this worried look on his face. He looks familiar. But where do I recognize this person? I can see his mouth moving but there’s no sound coming out. Am I deaf? Or is this just a dream? On his right I see a vehicle. I tell myself I need to get up. I feel a helping hand on my shoulder, helping me stand up.

I suddenly start to sense my surroundings, and I can hear the noises around me. I look around and see people with there faces full of worry, cars slowing down to see what’s going on, children crying, and many more. I turn to look in the direction that the demon came towards me. But it’s not there. Am I dreaming things? Was it really coming? Am I insane?

I look at the person on my right, helping me stand. I do know him. He is the cute mechanic that was fixing my car last week and goes to the same school as me. But why is he so worried? I ask him what’s wrong. He looks at me and tells me that he was worried of me and that he doesn’t ever want to lose me. I look at him with surprised eyes. Did he just say that he loves me? How long did he? Why have I never noticed it?

I look at him and smile. I give him a kiss. I tell him to not be worried, everything is fine. I take his hand and walk away.

Away into a never ending future.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment